X300 LASER SCANNER
Thanks to its easy of use and the astonishing relationship between costs and operating performance, the Stonex X300 scanner can be used to successfully carry out large-scale campaign of 3D data collection such as digital cities applications.
Stonex also provides an efficient and reliable software system for handling and processing the 3D data (point clouds), thus allowing to obtain surfaces (meshes) complemented by high quality images.
- Compact 3D scanning station: everything you need is carried in a handy suitcase
- Solid and lightweight (only 7 kg battery included)
- Simple and intuitive interface for high productive fieldwork use
- Working out of the box: ready to work in a few minutes, saving time and money
- Ideal for medium-range outdoor applications
- The most efficient and cost effective solution, with excellent price-performance ratio
- Advanced Wi-Fi capabilities: operate the scanner directly from your smartphone (iOs, Android and Windows Mobile supported)
- Two integrated real-time digital cameras 5 Mpx each
- Integrated GNSS measurements with standard GPS surveying equipment
- Fully encapsulated mirror: fully sealed case effective even in harsh environments
- Safe and reliable laser pulse: class 1 eye safe, does not deteriorate over time
- Repeatability of the vertical measurements: the only laser scanner able to repeat scans using the same grid of points
- Count on the reliable Stonex worldwide sales network.